Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe
A limited-ingredient recipe of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your dog. Our Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe is made with carefully chosen, authentic ingredients, for the complete health of your dog. Provides whole-body nutritional support and promotes healthy skin and digestive function.
- Single Animal Protein Source (Fish) for sensitive stomachs and food intolerances.
- Omega-rich to naturally maintain healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Optimal Nutrient Absorption- We ensure excellent nutrient digestibility through our Digestool® confirmation studies - less nutrients in the stool, means more nutrients stay in the body.
- Digestive Health- We use a unique blend of easily digestible carbohydrate sources such as barley and sweet potatoes.
- Guaranteed Great Taste- With satisfaction guaranteed, we use whitefish to provide a taste that dogs love..
IngredientsWhitefish, Ground Barley (dehulled), Rye Flour, Menhaden Fish Meal, Ground Pearled Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E), Tomato Pomace (natural source of lycopene), Natural Fish Flavor, Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride.
Minerals: Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate (a chelated source of zinc), Iron Proteinate (a chelated source of iron), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate (a chelated source of copper), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate (a chelated source of manganese), Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
Vitamins: Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Taurine. Old Mother Hubbard uses ethoxyquin-free meat sources.